Are you passionate, energetic and ambitious?
Are you looking to work with big brands, on exciting projects?
Creative Emporium creates marketing and promotional materials for some of the UK’s biggest brands. We help promote and protect our client’s brands by producing original, accurate and relevant communication tools. We design campaign materials that use promotional giveaways, print and digital tools to engage our client’s targets.
We operate in a fast moving, bustling and energetic workplace. The passion we use to create our solutions is valued by the people who receive them. We want people to join us who can bring even more passion and energy.
We’re expanding fast, and to succeed we need high-calibre, committed and motivated people to work alongside us to deliver enterprising and exciting solutions for our clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The successful candidate will be an experienced sales professional looking to further a career in Account Management with a portfolio of exciting brands.
Your job is to network our client accounts, present our range of services and discover opportunities for us to do what we do well!
Commercially responsible for the performance of your accounts, you will be passionate about finding the right solutions for our clients.
You will receive mentoring and encouragement from your colleagues and team-mates and in return you will show us that you can fuse passion, attention to detail and creativity, with a work ethic that reflects your desire to produce fantastic results and a personality to match.
You’ll be results orientated, good with numbers – even better with people and with the ambition to propel our business, the people who you work with and your own career forwards into a mutually successful and rewarding future!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
• Someone with 1-2 years’ experience in client facing Account Management roles.
• A proven track record in building commercial relationships and delivering sales targets
• Someone with a vibrant personality who wants to join and contribute to our team
• Competence drafting and delivering client presentations using standard MS Office software packages
• The ability to travel to where our clients are located to establish, develop and maintain commercial relationships
• If you have a background in Marketing Services or the Promotional Products sector – even better!
No role is ever one dimensional and neither is this…
…if you have skills and passion beyond what is listed here make sure your application mentions it..
Account Managers are responsible for maintaining and developing our commercial relationships with contracted customers.
At an Executive level they are responsible for maintaining a relationship with the Account Sponsors, meet the necessary administrative actions to ensure that Creative Emporium remain the supplier of choice for each brand.
At a Working level they are the primary point of contact and escalation for all enquiries, supported by a dedicated in-house Account Executive team. They meet regularly with known customers, identify and network new contacts in the pursuit of new revenue opportunities.They co-ordinate the enquiry response process with support from the Account Executive team.
At a Commercial level they establish and agree the protocols and procedures for each account with the Customer Service Manager and the relevant Department specialists. It is the role of the Account Manager to keep these people informed of any significant changes from the clients and to design a plan for the efficient use of the services these teams can provide for the profitable delivery of the account.
A successful Account Manager will be measured against a set of KPI’s in the following areas:
• identification of new business opportunities
• top-line turnover
• average margin achieved
At an Administrative level they publish and maintain the necessary reports and documentation to reflect the operational efficiency of the account.
Specific role tasks:
• Manage existing customers service levels in-line with their agreed requirements, maintaining the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
• Build a strong working relationship will all existing customers and gain a full knowledge of their brand, product ranges and services, and present commercial solutions that can be provided by Creative Emporium.
• Ensure all existing customers have a full understanding of the products and services available from Creative Emporium.
• Develop a full understanding of the supply chain, and the products and services available to Creative Emporium.
• Routinely conduct external meetings with customers in order to establish a valued commercial relationship; understand any key changes within their business, build relationships with key personnel, offer solutions to any on-going issues, present alternatives to any products issues.
Account Manager report directly to their clients. Their success depends on their ability to cultivate profitable customer relationships.
Line reporting and mentoring will be provided by the Creative Emporium Managing Director
WHAT WE OFFER:
The chance to work with some great brands and people, develop as a person and as a client services professional. In return for your services we will provide a competitive salary, 23 days off a year (plus weekends and public holidays), an annual volunteering day, free parking and a modern workspace.
Creative Emporium is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please – we want to talk to candidates!
How to apply:
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com